It’s been a while since I’ve managed to do a release of Rails-CMDB. This is mainly because I got stuck working parts of the test suite and I’ve been doing things that have kept me away from a computer.
However over the last few days I’ve managed to get an import integration story working, which seems to be working. I’ve also taken the chance to migrate to Ruby on Rails 1.2.5, but there are some DEPRECATION warnings still to dealt with.
Behind the cut is the changelog.
- Use Rails version 1.2.5.
- Added list_by_purchase_order page.
- Fix some formatting issues with the side bar.
- Fix some issues in importing of data.
- Added some extra edit links to the device page.
- Add environments export and import.
- Correctly name CSV exports.
- Added Export tests.
- Added Import integration test.
- Renamed the removed_on column in Assets to retired_on.
- Many fixes from better unit, functional and integration tests.